There are tremendous benefits to be achieved through regular massage treatments. Whether your need is to have a moment of relaxation, reduce muscle tension or attain relief from chronic pain, a therapeutic massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being.
Ongoing benefits of regular massage can help:
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Promote deeper more restful sleep
Lava Shell Massage
The heat from the Lava Shells stimulates blood supply resulting in healthier looking skin, whilst the deep tissue pressure point massage eases away muscle tension, releases energy flow, and restores the sense of balance to the entire body and mind. Due to the shells’ unique shape and angles they become an extension of the therapist’s hands, deploying deeply therapeutic relief to where it is needed.
The main purpose of Swedish massage is to relax the entire body, but it also has a number of other health benefits. Swedish massage improves blood circulation, increases the level of oxygen in the blood, helps the body removes toxins, improves flexibility, eases tension and helps with pain management.