(as of 9th July 2020)
We are looking forward to welcoming you all back from Monday 13th July!
In the meantime, we wanted to remind you what we have done in preparation to help keep you and our team safe whilst in the salon.
Changes made within the salon:
- Rearranged the salon to ensure social distancing can be maintained as safely as possible, including:
- Pedicure chairs are now at opposite ends of the salon
- One of the nail stations has temporarily been removed
- The coffee table has been temporarily removed to allow easier movement
- Increased the time of every treatment by 15 minutes to allow us to clean down rooms and nail stations following every appointment with antibacterial products
- Replaced all hand towels with disposable paper towels
- Removed all magazines and extraneous paper items
- Added Hand Sanitising stations throughout the salon
Changes that our team will comply with:
- Washing hands before and after each client & treatment
- Using PPE – a combination of gloves, face masks and/or face shields
- Cleaning the rooms and nail stations after each client with antibacterial products ready for the next client
Advice that we ask you to follow:
- If you or anyone in your household is displaying any symptoms of coronavirus, including but not limited to a high temperature, a new continuous cough, shortness of breath or sudden loss of taste and/or smell, then please reschedule your appointment. Please DO NOT come to the salon.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late, your appointment will be cut short, as this will impact on our cleaning regime as well as impacting other clients.
- On arrival, please make your way to the main wash basin and wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
- Use hand sanitiser. We have plenty for you to use.
- We will not be providing masks to clients, however if you are happier wearing a face mask or covering then please feel free to bring your own.
- Please try to maintain a safe distance between you and others in the salon to help minimise risk.
We’re absolutely sure that you will work with us to help prevent the spread of this virus as we all have our part to play. Rest assured that if there are any further recommendations or guidelines that we are required to implement then we shall do so, however we hope that the efforts outlined above go some way to make you feel as comfortable and as safe as possible whist in our care.
Looking forward to seeing you again really soon,
Naomi and the team